Chronic muscular and orthopedic pain has been becoming more common these days, affecting more people than diabetes, heart disease, and cancer combined. There are many ways to help the pain. Many people have turned to opioid prescription, which is not the best remedy as it carries a risk of addiction, abuse, overdose, and several side effects. For this reason, one might search for better options that can remove the pain without causing more complications or giving rise to more problems than solutions. The best solution with no side effects and guaranteed effectiveness is Massage therapy from https://painreliefkc.com/about/.
What is massage therapy?
Massage therapy manipulates muscles and soft tissues to provide the desired result. It makes you feel relaxed and calm. Massage therapy relieves pain by relaxing painful muscles, tendons, and joints. It also makes you feel relaxed and eliminates stress and anxiety. Massage therapy helps to “close the pain gate” by stimulating competing nerve fibers and interrupting the pain signals in the nervous system.
Benefits of Massage therapy
- There are many benefits of Massage therapy over other medical methods :
- It not only eliminates the pain but also helps you feel relaxed.
- It reduces muscle soreness and tension.
- It Improves blood circulation.
- It can help lower heart rate and blood pressure.
- Many studies have found that massage therapy can also be helpful for:
- Anxiety and Insomnia related to stress
- Digestive disorders
- Neck, joints, and back pain
- Healing injuries and Nerve pain
How a massage therapy session generally looks like
Generally, the massage therapist talks to you and tries to understand your symptoms, medical history, and what you’re hoping to get out of massage. Then he informs about the kind of massage and therapy techniques used to help achieve the goal.
Most massage therapists use oil or lotion with medicinal effects to reduce friction with the body’s skin. A massage therapy session can last as short as a few minutes or up to 90 minutes.
All the above facts and features of massage therapy make it the best remedy for pain.