Bare ownership, investors always at the forefront

With the bare ownership formula, you buy a house at a lower price than the market price. Buyers are in most cases between the ages of 45 and 54. On the other hand, the percentages of purchases by those over 65 are low.

Who sells a bare property in 66.7% of cases is over 65 years old . With bare ownership the person who buys is the owner of a property, but has no right to use it, as he does not own the usufruct The price is lower than the market value , but this is not the only strength to be evaluate. Among the advantages there is also the fact that the value of the house increases with the passage of time because the duration of the usufruct is reduced

According to the analysis carried out by the affiliated agencies, the purchase and sale of a property is carried out to obtain liquidity, support children in buying a home, maintain a certain lifestyle or meet needs related to ageing.

sell your property

Buyers of bare ownership

Typical buyers are between 45 and 54 years of age , this bracket, in fact, is the most active on the bare ownership real estate market. In second place are placed those who are between 55 and 64 years old. In third place are buyers between the ages of 35 and 44, followed by those between 18 and 34. In last place are the over 65s.

For the most part, families opt for bare properties which – according to the survey – represent 67.3% of the total ; On the other hand, singles reach 32.7% . The families who opt for these solutions have children in 25% of cases, in fact the house is destined in many cases to the heirs. There are, then, those who choose this formula to secure a treasure to match their retirement.

The three-room apartment in first place

Even in the case of bare ownership, the three- room apartment is in first place as the most sold housing solution . Next are the two-room and four-room apartments. Independent and semi-independent solutions also show the plus sign: it went from 8.5% in 2020 to 13.7% in 2021.